CHEER UP :')

my dear uncle,
after u leaved us
i realize that smile gone from my dad's face.
i feel hurt and sad.
i know my dad too.
i received my sis's msg said that
"come back frequently,
ur dad look so upset after uncle gone.
accompany ur dad more and cheer him up."
suddenly i feel like wanna cry.
but i cant, cause i am at the library nw.
so,i use my own method to release my feeling
------writing my blog.
---------------------------------------------------------------
you "chu bing" that day,i didnt appear
sorry that i need to go back to school
cause i have an exam.
on that day,
i frequently think about dad's response
when u really have to leave us.
last time when auntie leave us
that is the first time i see dad cry.
i dont really wish to see it again.
but unfortunately,
this is our fate, this is ur fate.
finally, u leaved.
can you go in my dad's dream
and cheer him up??
tells him dont sad, cheer up.
you still got ur daughters
DAD   cheer up    :')

No comments: