feels

Thats the feel
the feel that cannot describe by word
so happy when i heard that my parents
will come and find me for breakfast.
Wake up very early and wait for them.
But some worried news reached me
thats my sis fever in the morning.
She said that make her feels uncomfortable.
But that is normal for who injected chemo.
Although it is normal but i still feel heartpain
for cannot do anything.
Really hope that everything will be fine.
I know u really feel stress but please remember
just rest more and dont think so much.
Just give to ur sisters to worry.

But today i still feel happy cause my parents
and aunty fetch me to mahkota to have lunch.
When i get into the car
my mun give me a tight hug and a deep kiss.
Honestly,i feel shame cause my parents never
treat me this way.
I always envy others parents can treat
their children like their friends
and today i tried the feel.
Really weird and happy.
I so happy and touching that my parents scared
me didnt eat well when i am examing
keep order the food that i like.
And my mum tells me that she miss me since
i didnt go home for three to four weeks.
Feel happy though it is weird.
Really a wordless feeling.
But it is a good feeling.
Anyway,hope everything will be fine :)

No comments: